IT’S HERE! The Fearless Freezer Cooking 6 week summer menu plan!
- This plan is not exclusively freezer meals.
- I made this for how I feed my family (with kids ages 3-13). You will have to tweak for yours.
- I embrace simple meals, not too fancy, and I’m not creative about veggies.
- I don’t follow any specific diet.
- You may notice a few ideas that are still a work-in-progress.
- There are only 6 meals per week. I leave one night open for eating out or finishing off leftovers. Additionally, every Friday night, we have pizza night!
Here is how to use this menu plan:
-This is a 6 week menu plan. I plan to rotate through it twice to cover the summer months of June, July, August.
-Most meals in this plan are linked to recipes.
-Use it “as is”, shop for the week and cook recipes the night you want to eat them.
-OR use it to “plan ahead”:
- prep all chicken dishes one day and stick them in the freezer for the days you need them
- brown all the ground beef you will need ahead of time and freeze it
- make enough hamburger patties for the entire 6 or 12 weeks and freeze them
- double each recipe the first time you make it and freeze the second batch for the second time you rotate through the menu plan
Here is the printable/save-able version:
**This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting FFC!**